SoftLayer Score - 72
SoftLayer has been offering cloud infrastructure as a service since 2005. It is an IBM company, headquartered located in Dallas, Texas and included virtual servers, private cloud solutions, bare metal, and big data solutions and more. Main advantage provided by the company includes industry’s first network within a network topology and simple customer portal. Moreover, through Softlayer, customers get highest performance cloud infrastructure available. Apart from this, company has automatic deployment and system is controlled by single management system with own API. Softlayer’s hosting features include automated access, control, scalability, global performance, on-demand scalability, instant live chat and phone support, comprehensive reseller program and more.
Description :Address :
By Jack Reviewed 19/03/2016
By Kapil Dev Sharma Reviewed 03/09/2015
softlayer hosting is better westHost hosting..
By William Reviewed 05/03/2015
IBM will launch a cloud computing service by using OpenPower- based servers into Softlayer cloud. Softlayer division will provide an infrastructure-as-a-service in the second quarter. It will take place from Dallas, Texas data center. OpenPower are designed to run Linux applications. It has designed to improve performance than x86 processor.
By Michael Reviewed 12/01/2015
IBM has announced the opening of its first cloud data center with Softlayer in Germany. The new facility provides customers with a local cloud center to help them and fulfill the requirements to improve application performance. Germany consistently ranks within IBM clouds top five best performing EMEA countries in terms of total monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and growth.
By David Wang Reviewed 27/12/2014
Softlayer, an IBM company has opened its first cloud data center in Tokyo, Japan. It has invested $1.2 billion to expand cloud data center globally. The new data center offers privacy to compute and store sensitive data. The company is planning to move some of clients account and domestic data into the new cloud data center. Customers can receive $500.00 USD discount on new orders for the first month service.
By T Roger Reviewed 17/12/2014
SoftLayer has recently opened its first data center in Melbourne. It is a leading provider of bare metal server. Bare Metal Server can be cloud solution according to the customer need. It has benefits which include personalized servers, enhanced security and the ability to customize hardware to the requirements of the customer.
By Deepali Reviewed 06/12/2014
Softlayer Company cloud is ready and upcoming to perform, Cloud was built from the ground. Cloud has free trial for one month given by the company. Cloud has higher performance with 1:1 virtual to physical resources with core 2.0 GHz. It has better control which has one management system, network, and platform. Every server has secured connection. Cloud has more flexibility in terms of virtual servers, RAM and storage requirement.
By Nischith Kotian Reviewed 09/06/2014
SoftLayer is a great hosting site. Their site is easy to navigate, has lots of resources and srcipts to enhance your web site
By Stephanie Acosta Reviewed 07/06/2014
My company was using the hosting services of the Soft layer from last several years and I found the company is up to date. The company offers no. of plans which varies with the features and meant for the different web sites. The provider offers great features via their different web hosting packages and amazing web hosting services to the customers. The staffs of the company were also very efficient in resolving the queries of their customers. The staffs are readily available 24 hrs a day to assist me out if I face any kind of issue, whether technical or other kind. Overall I am very pleased with the hosting services, web hosting plans, great features, good customer and tech support and I want to be with them for long.
By Linda Moloney Reviewed 31/05/2014
Softlayer provides excellent service. The connection speed is very fast and the customer service is good.
By Sahani Chamane Reviewed 27/05/2014
This is a reliable and reputed web hosting company to which I am connected from last 6 years to host and manage my three web sites. The company offers great level of customer and technical support.
By Tuty Pujawaty Reviewed 21/04/2014
Softlayer has to be one of the best web-hosting providers out there. Always super-helpful where they can and since moving a couple of sites over have found and fixed problems I never knew I had.
By Noviee Threea Reviewed 11/04/2014
Softlayer is a hosting service that wins for its value of price-per-month charges. All the essential features are included, and uptime is acceptable.
By Laderricka Whitlock Reviewed 04/04/2014
I have been using one of the web hosting plans of Softlayer.com from last six months but I found the services a little bit satisfactory, not as per my expectations. There are several reasons behind this opinion of mine. First, the company promised to offer some particular features in their plan but they were not really offered by them. So, they do not fulfil their promise. Secondly, the features they promised to offer, among them some of them are available and some of them are not available. Third, their services are not satisfactory. Fourth, the support they promised to offer in the starting was not properly offered by them. As per them, their customer care rep are available for 24 hrs a day to help their customers to deal with their all types of problems whether customer or tech support, was actually not available as when I try to reach them via phone, either their staff does not pick my call, or if they pick, they don?t respond properly with appropriate answers. The answers which I received from them sometimes were not up to the mark and also not suitable to the query. Like, first if they respond then the response time is long and secondly that was also not very reliable and great, which delivers you satisfaction. Next, high quality web hosting services were not offered by the company. Next, the prices at which their different hosting plans available are also not affordable. Over all, my exp is not good as I am not satisfied with the packages, services, features, and prices of the company. Please avoid this company and avail the services of any other web hosting companies to host your websites such as iPage, Host metro, Just host , Arvixe, Go Daddy, Just cloud and others
By maggie bracken Reviewed 25/03/2014
Softlayer are brilliant! I have only been with them a short while but the support is amazing, I dont know how they do it. I have yet to have a question that they have not been able to answer for me
By Sandra Monteiro Reviewed 14/03/2014
Excellent hosting services offered by the company. They offer high quality and reliable web hosting packages having great features such as unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, SSL Certificate, cPanel and other features in order to fulfil the requirements of their customer?s web site and with supportive and great customer support. I think their customer care rep are properly trained and with this they are qualified and experienced too, they know how to handle the customers, how to resolve their queries, how to talk to them, and most important how to satisfy them by providing accurate, reliable and appropriate solutions of their issues.
By Lloyd Lowe Reviewed 27/02/2014
I like the services of the provider very much. I used it from last several years for my four websites. The web hosting services they offered contain high quality. The plans company offers were reliable and the features which they promised to offer in their hosting plans were also really offered by them. If I need any kind of tech or other assistance, they offer good and reliable customer as well as tech support. They always guide me properly by providing right directions and try to resolve the problem ASAP. Great work done by the company as well as their staff members.
By Margaret Bracken Reviewed 14/02/2014
I have been using Softlaye for several years to host a number of sites. The back end is packed with services but it is still very easy to use. The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance
By Lana Bader Reviewed 11/02/2014
The customer support of the company is very helpful. Whenever I need them, I just reach them via live chat, phone or e-mail and they respond to all my queries very quickly, in just few minutes and sometimes in even seconds also.
By Febr Jarot Reviewed 07/01/2014
Softlayer software and support sites and uptime are so good, I rarely have to call them or access tech support. When I do (once or twice many eons ago) they were very helpful.
By ZaJulia Haake Reviewed 02/01/2014
Amazing e-mail web hosting services are offered by the Softlayer.com. When I started using their hosting services, I felt very happy as I don?t face any problem in the context of the downtime of server. My web site opens in just a second and the web pages they contain also loads very fast thus it attract max no. of the visitors because people mostly like the site which can be accessed in just few seconds. By this max traffic was also generated. And if I face any issue, I contact their supporting staff members and they very quickly respond to all my queries.
1. going beyond regular dedicated hosting with on demand service @softlayer http://t.co/r0nnhrytxm--webdesigncoach
2. going beyond regular dedicated hosting with on demand service @softlayer http://t.co/qshdxne3ea--cloudhostreview
3. experience the web hosting difference at softlayer http://t.co/zuhto94aa4--HostUnix
4. going beyond regular dedicated hosting with on demand service @softlayer http://t.co/mcr8ksk9g7--HostDiscussion
5. going beyond regular dedicated hosting with on demand service @softlayer http://t.co/mjsqbc2wfo--MyHostNews
6. keeping your private parts private.: even with the knowledge that images can live on forev... http://t.co/8qmgtmt35i #hosting @softlayer--dgitwebspace
7. rt @theibmmspteam: forrester study: #softlayer is a $2 million opportunity for msps @softlayer #gaming #hosting http://t.co/ivbgddmwch--OlofvanDuinen
8. experience the web hosting difference at softlayer http://t.co/lih3yocqxh--ReportCards
9. rt @softlayer: customize your hosting solution closer to your canadian operations. cut $500 from your first toronto ? http://t.co/k87jvfcmwo--antoniorguezIBM
10. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market http://t.co/lzopiimuno--blueit_news
11. softlayer?s toronto data center gives canadians more cloud hosting options, cto says http://t.co/ihvu08ql2a #datacenter, #softlayer--clareleighton
12. the public cloud » how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market: the big fou... http://t.co/0edzgz3pww #cloud--ThePublicCloud
13. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market http://t.co/hhdshfckp1 #hosting--ejhost
14. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market: the big four hyperscale vendors (aws,... http://t.co/0hog75ytsk--K12Media
15. webhostingtalk: how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market: the big four hypersca... http://t.co/dj1jap4ii1--PCHosts
16. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market http://t.co/3zaybipoig--webhosting
17. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market: the big four hyperscale vendors (... http://t.co/8vygcfwqcr #lw--lazworld
18. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market: the big four hyperscale vendors (aws,... http://t.co/tfidud0dhm--K12Media
19. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market http://t.co/94b9tsvhz4--ThinkWebsHost
20. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the hosting market http://t.co/mlsgw9lont #webhosting--oregontrailhost
21. how aws, google, microsoft and softlayer will change the #hosting market http://t.co/enqormpeog--theWHIR
22. softlayer managed hosting: on-demand hosting. full-time management.monthly contract. http://t.co/eifqvnim1p--bloggingcoach
23. ibm is offering free cloud server hosting from @softlayer for one month. visit http://t.co/de7fpl3x2a--BusinessPlusMag
24. ibm is offering free cloud server hosting from @softlayer for one month in the new issue of business plus. visit http://t.co/de7fpl3x2a--BusinessPlusMag
25. experience the web hosting difference at softlayer http://t.co/mjldlygwjk--themanagedguy
26. experience the web hosting difference at softlayer http://t.co/onnakbtxwi--FindMyHost
27. softlayer has the hosting equivalent of a high-end car showroom http://t.co/0w8d0seobs--DedicatedGuru
28. rt @afinocchi372: silversky and softlayer: providing e-mail hosting and security services #cloud #saas http://t.co/pqli6j0xq2--drgnmeme
29. silversky and softlayer: providing e-mail hosting and security services #cloud #saas http://t.co/d1bpvgbat1--afinocchi372
30. guaranteed reseller hosting provider softlayer http://t.co/7anrx486yz--colocationhost