Score - 67
Dreamhost offers hosting services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting and Dedicated hosting. It provides 100% uptime guarantee and root access. It embeds the features like auto-enabled FTP, multi-factor authentication, and free secure hosting. A strong anti-spam policy and free WHOIS privacy linked with the company. The company facilitates 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 full support to the customers as per requirement. A domain name requires all websites and get registration on a new domain with free Whois privacy protection. There is a facility of cloud storage available for users.
Description :Address :
By Nadir Cure Reviewed 04/12/2016
I am now in a2Hosting, I have a lot problems with email and many error, is no a good host
By technosoft gratis Reviewed 05/11/2016
I haven`t signed up yet, but I have to say that it is not right that you have to create an account to see what the plan includes. This is a dirty tactic
By Donna Santos Reviewed 14/07/2016
DREAM HOST SUCKS. Don`t bother getting a server there, they will not restore your web site, they will question you from left to right and not restore your web site as they say they would, BAD Customer service. You`ll regret it. WARNING YOU NOW. Thought they were good, I thought too soon until I got this issue. It had nothing to do with my web site being hacked.
By Donna Santos Reviewed 10/07/2016
Becareful of Dream Host server when your going to add on the Cloud Flare for $9.95 or if your going to do a server transfer from their vp server to their dedicated server or any transitional move. You will lose all your files and data bases, their customer higher team cant do much, they can try and bring your web site up partially. That doesn`t help any. I hope I wont lose any of more of my web site from their server.
By Wendell Reviewed 08/05/2016
My hosting was pretty decent. I didn`t like how they used a custom backend rather than something like cpanel which made migration a pain but it was relatively problemless.
The thing is, if you don`t plan on going longer than the first cycle your free domain isn`t free and they`ll sneak in a domain fee in the end. They`ve also set things to auto renew so you can`t let it run out. I`ve had two other host prior to this and I never head to deal with something underhanded like that. It wasn`t a large fee (luckily) because my domain name wasn`t that expensive.
To add to this, a few days prior, someone from customer service told me to wait until the last day and try canceling, before that I had a credit to my account to for unused services but on the last day that credit mysteriously disappeared.
In all I ended up losing 12 dollars but it could`ve been more. They`re rats, pretending to be sheep, go to someone else.
By Barry Reviewed 11/03/2015
DreamHost has revealed its transparency report detailing all of the requests which had received in last year. Three most common type requests are DCMA/Copyright notices, government requests and requests to remove or censor content. Company`s transparency report is available to download from its website.
By Jaime Reviewed 05/03/2015
DreamHost has announced that SSD is now available on its shared hosting accounts. New enhancement done after success of adding SSDs to its VPS and speed accelerated up to 200%. Price will remain same at just $8.95/mo for shared hosting plans.
By Simon Reviewed 07/02/2015
DreamHost has declared February as "International Open Source Appreciation Month" and will be celebrating it through out the month, as It was established on open source technology and open source software. Company will be offering a line of promotional events and blog posts from its employees.
By Maria Reviewed 29/12/2014
DreamHost is offering $97 discount on web hosting and two free domain names till January 2015. The promo code is SML97. Customers can get unlimited hosting for just $22. Free domains included one top level domain and one .co domain. The company is also offering one free domain when customers purchase hosting plans and will get additional profit of $10-12.
By Carol L Reviewed 06/12/2014
DreamHost web hosting and cloud service provider has teamed up with Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition) which ensures the process of the internet infrastructure industry. The company aims to provide a better internet to the customers by giving components or practical aspects of the internet. The new partnership will provides a private and safe journey to the internet for all users
By Peter Reviewed 15/11/2014
DreamHost has declared an improvement of software and hardware which are powered by its Virtual Private Servers. The Company`s Virtual Private Server includes 1GB of RAM and 30GB of SSD storage for $15 per month which is faster than old SATA drives. DreamHost is a place where clients are able to launch a blog, website or web application into the web environment.
By Habiba Faisal Reviewed 30/04/2014
I am using the web hosting services of dreamhost from last few months and I am completely satisfied with the quality of service. It is cheaper than other sites.
By Abdelaziz Bouldjennet Reviewed 30/04/2014
I have been using dreamhost.com for several years to host a number of sites. The back end is packed with services but it is still very easy to use. The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance
By Habiba Faisal Reviewed 17/04/2014
I think dreamhost is not very reliable. I was using their services from last two weeks and since then I?ve had two server downtimes for more than 5 hours. My web site was constantly facing the problem of downtime due to driver errors and SQL. So, I contact their supporting team but their tech and engineers were incapable to resolve any kind of issue with their servers.
I drop them a mail for this but issue has not been resolve yet. My web site was again and again down due to the same reason. Few days back my web site server was down for around 8 hrs and more and this shows that they are unprofessional and it is also unacceptable. Even I have a ticket page for the same kind of issues. It was also happened with me that all the answers to my tickets to help were not answered for sometimes more than 24 hrs.
If you want immediate action, you need to call them and you always receive the same answer, `we are experiencing a high volume of calls` and then they keep you on hold for so long as around 10-15 minutes. When you convey your problem to them, they put you on hold again and after sometime they come back and tell you the same thing that they are working on it. Whenever you ask how much time they will take to resolve the problem and they do not have any answer, mostly they said that they can?t tell you the exact duration.
By Amina Allana Reviewed 10/04/2014
When I look for a UK hosting provider it came first in front of me. Until and unless you asked right question to them, it was all good. Their servers contain such features which are good for nothing if you make attempt to run them on their 64 Meg servers. Some features will take 40 sec to load on an empty database or need 128 meg in order to run smoothly and by that time you will feel like that the time was come to say good bye to your client.
By Med Berrabeh Reviewed 02/04/2014
The staff of dreamhost was great like their one rep to whom I talk last week is such a genius, he helped me a lot with my problem, as he overcome every obstacle with immense patience. Last week I face some critical issue and I was very worried about the same, so I call their supporting team and he receive my call and gave satisfactory answer. Now my web site is working very well, it?s just fantastic and I am very pleased that I chosen dreamhost.
By AMo Kaidi Reviewed 25/03/2014
When I have taken a decision that I need the provider to host the web site, then first I read the reviews of various web hosting providers and then I have done research on different web hosting packages and reach on the conclusion that dreamhost was the most bang for the buck. It is quite easy to use and for fewer prices, I have several no. of features. If I like, I may upgrade to the new package and also increase my capacity and abilities.
By Tahmina Akik Reviewed 14/03/2014
Dreamhost really rocks...They answer all the questions very well and solved all the problems. Their tech support was too good, they were really available for 24 hrs a day and I found that it was always knowledgeable and always nice
By Andreia Costa Reviewed 12/02/2014
Dreamhost is having a support team which was highly trained was just amazing with their expedience in revert back to me with few relevant questions which I had set up to host my account. They are also good in their professional manner. Earlier I have to wait for so long, for hours with my previous hosting company, now only I have to wait for few minutes or seconds and they came back with a solution. And the solution they offer is also great, suitable to your problem.
By Zirap Dalipi Reviewed 01/01/2014
Dreamhost is simply great because it is invisible. When anyone looking for a web hosting company to host the web site then first thing which he like to see is the reliability and competence of the provider, as both the things are essential, so if you are using the services of dreamhost provider then you don?t need to think about all those as you will definitely get both the things in time host. I am saying this as my exp with the company was very good. No spam, no server problem, no downtime, no getting filled with email ads about the company and no problems. They are always there for your help and it works very well. In other words, we can say dreamhost is like a four wheeler which does not have a bonnet to open an engine. The manufacturer design the car in such a way that the driver or its user never feel like that he needs to open a bonnet, because the car?s engine always work properly, so is the case with Dreamhost, they provide you their packages in such a way that you never feel like that you need the help of their customer care staff..What a great company.
1. #vps #cloud #linux #wordpress hosting from our friends at @dreamhost http://t.co/pgenxdbcvo #approvedhost #quality--webhostcoach
2. #vps #cloud #linux #wordpress hosting from our friends at @dreamhost http://t.co/xae9kbqkcn #approvedhost #quality--HostDiscussion
3. customized and personalized #cloud #hosting solutions, available at @dreamhost http://t.co/n0v2wu5gfk--approvedhosts
4. affordable & customizable #vps #hosting from @dreamhost http://t.co/uwd9b21wbz--webhostingalert
5. customized and personalized #cloud #hosting solutions, available at @dreamhost http://t.co/jcn0whwjsq--webhostcoach
6. customized and personalized #cloud #hosting solutions, available at @dreamhost http://t.co/xch1zybdxz--HostDiscussion
7. #vps #cloud #linux #wordpress hosting from our friends at @dreamhost http://t.co/u5yixy3fxd #approvedhost #quality--server_reviews
8. personal #hosting from guaranteed web host @dreamhost http://t.co/nqeii6vuhn--virtualhostguru
9. customized and personalized #cloud #hosting solutions, available at @dreamhost http://t.co/znxis6z2e1--MyHostNews
10. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - $7.37 instead of $8.95/mo http://t.co/uhnmratu1l--jainsudhir1
11. #vps #cloud #linux #wordpress hosting from our friends at @dreamhost http://t.co/yldaf4mz4c #approvedhost #quality--hosting_green
12. customized and personalized #cloud #hosting solutions, available at @dreamhost http://t.co/ga7tuy69sm--colocationhost
13. are you thinking about hosting with dreamhost? see what @tygrscott says in his review before buying http://t.co/v0ckja9fge #dreamhostreview--HostingChoose
14. @dreamhostsimon thanks for your help! i`m trying out the shared hosting and will upgrade if needed in the future!--Hanssie
15. @dreamhostcare pls hurry up! i have 20+ websites and clients are furious ... i don`t want to move to another hosting provider.. act fast!--ekosnow
16. dreamhost review * web hosting http://t.co/dusrqiqwzo via @wordpressdotcom--TopListSEO4ever
17. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - $7.37 instead of $8.95/mo http://t.co/5z3bpurkq6--hostwise
18. personal #hosting from guaranteed web host @dreamhost http://t.co/je8mnxz6lx--themanagedguy
19. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - $7.37 instead of $8.95/mo http://t.co/5z3bpuaho6--hostwise
20. #coupon: save up to $75 on a hosting accounting with #dreamhost by using code: phazeddream > http://t.co/qskme2bijp--ThePhazedLife
21. @washedupemo i also have wp installed on my own hosting - i use and recommend bluehost. dreamhost was terrible when i tried it last time.--davidegreenwald
22. just do it --> finally start that website: get a domain + hosting for only $1.95/mo http://t.co/oiftxjvfah @dreamhost--stephsandy
23. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - http://t.co/hcsh6vta3w #wordpress #dream host--jainsudhir
24. new post: virtual private server - vps hosting - linux vserver - best virtual servers - best vps provider dreamhost http://t.co/lz31lmlxmn--ArticlesList
25. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - http://t.co/hcsh6vta3w #wordpress #dream host--jainsudhir
26. get $49 off for web hosting with #dreamhost - http://t.co/0vt4hwk4rp - coupon code at - http://t.co/kywt8osvlo #wordpress #dream host--hostwise
27. try #dreamhost for 2 weeks for free, no credit card required - http://t.co/ueuu92okl0 - coupons/review - http://t.co/dhlfzlkxyr #web hosting--SujaS9
28. wordpress optimized web hosting http://t.co/yn40o6gauo - coupons/review - http://t.co/vafxfgsapo #dreamhost #dream host--hostsmart
29. save $31 for web hosting with #dreamhost ? coupon code pre populated with this link - http://t.co/hcsh6vta3w #wordpress #dream host--jainsudhir
30. @dreamhostcare i might talk to you guys later about hosting discourse to save some money, right now it`s intimidating so i`m playing it safe--larsiusprime