Score - 82
DigitalOcean is a leading provider of virtual servers for software developers, established in 2011. It is an American cloud infrastructure company with headquartered in NY City. Through their cloud services, developers can scale and deploy applications which run on multiple computer systems. Best of all, this company is the second biggest hosting company globally in terms of web-facing computers. In addition, company has introduced some amazing offers that meet the requirements of small and medium websites. Their cloud server includes SSD drive that makes customer’s work at very high speeds. On top of this, their friendly and flexible control panel also have variety of features. Digitalocean provides amazing hosting features such as SSD in every cloud, bandwidth, monthly & hourly pricing, server deployment, flexible API, backups, stable cloud performance and more. For technical issues, customers can easily contact them through live chat or ticketing system.
Description : Simple cloud hosting, built for developers. Over 380,000 developers have deployed to its cloud.
Simple cloud hosting, built for developers. Over 380,000 developers have deployed to its cloud.
By BeltranAldo Reviewed 03/06/2017
Simple and wonderful
By Sam Reviewed 17/04/2017
By Gopinath Reviewed 02/11/2016
It is Gud to configure and work
By test Reviewed 03/10/2016
With two servers and four websites, being one server a reverse-proxy, DigiOcean is stable and fast, and CPanel is easy to use and understand.
By Arun Kumar Reviewed 09/06/2016
5/5 rating. Just because, i tested Digital ocean for free using DO10 coupon. It`s great in overall experience. Every developer can prefer this coz their API`s are too powerful.
By Janakiram Reviewed 20/04/2016
been using digitalocean for the past 3 months and have never faced anny downtime and also a great support and very simple and easy to use management console
By jasper Reviewed 22/12/2015
fuss free linux virtualised server.
Vodien cost 10 times more for what digital ocean offer
By Kumar Ravi Reviewed 27/11/2015
Amazing to see
By Andrew Reviewed 05/08/2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org Reviewed 26/02/2015
DigitalOcean is a cloud infrastructure provider created for developers at any scale. company with the vision of creating a product that developers love, simplifying the complexities of web infrastructure and providing customers with a great user experience.
By Andrew Reviewed 18/02/2015
Digital Ocean has announced to expand its cloud platform after deploying additional virtual servers in Telx SCL2 data center in Santa Clara. Company uses KVM to virtualize its servers and provides more than 38,000 users with a simple, easy to use interface.
By Dean Reviewed 15/01/2015
DigitalOcean has announced its support to FreeBSD. It means the company is offering developers to run a non-Linux operating system on its servers. The company has also released some tutorials to run Wordpress on FreeBSD.
By Vania Reviewed 08/01/2015
DigitalOcean CEO has stated that the company will provide cloud hosting to its customers for providing a tech savvy product and secure hosting environment. The Droplet is virtual cloud instance which is available in different size and for a monthly fee. The company has also launched data centers in Singapore, London, and Amsterdam. CEO has also declared that the company will also focus on product development, delivering on customer request, storage and network improvement so it can cater more business.
By Ty Velde Reviewed 19/12/2014
By Thomas C Reviewed 17/12/2014
DigitalOcean has received a $50 million credit from Fortress Investment Group to expand its operations and services globally. Credit was received after the survey of Netcraft as the third ?largest hosting services in the world. The company has 360,000 developers. It attracts developers by providing high-speed operations and low-lost services. The company CEO has stated that it had 631,726 unique servers at the start of December in its cloud data centers. The company runs open source KVM-based virtual machines.
By Kelly Reviewed 16/12/2014
Digitalocean is focusing on upcoming year2015 for making progress in business. It is also upgrading networking hardware and centralizes management across switches, and eventually rollout networking capabilities for customers. It will bring additional product and features for the loyal customers and new clients. The company also plans to achieve compliance certificates to meet certain kinds of IT standards and graphs. The company is also focusing to achieve graphs, RAM and disks usage for customers.
By Juliet Pondevida Reviewed 11/12/2014
DigitalOcean has received $50M by Fortress Investment Group. The investment will help to keep customers growth via high-volume equipment leases, and international expansion. The investment will help to build the feature set, and recruited engineers. It is also focusing to get customers from all around the world.
By Rayne Reviewed 28/10/2014
DigitalOcean New York-based cloud hosting provider has released its metadata service on its Ubuntu and CentOS-based Droplets (its term for virtual cloud servers) designed to add more automation and control into the provisioning process.
According to DigitalOceans Wednesday announcement, this new functionality allows software to be installed, configured and registered with a configuration management system upon boot, without having to manually interact with the individual servers.
By Ridho Anista Reviewed 08/06/2014
Digital Ocean is a great value for money hosting service provider. They have a very simple but really powerful control panel to offer. Scalability is an easy task with them. The servers are top notch, very fast. Your website will always have blazing fast speeds and will never be down! Also the price band is a very comfortable zone for most of us. The support is superb and reliable. I give them five stars!
By Lawrenz Madlangbayan Reviewed 22/05/2014
Digital Ocean hosting services are extremely good. I have an account with them and i swear they are better than most of the biggies out there. They provide you with everything you need in minimum time at minimum prices and that too of excellent quality and you get brilliant technical support services. Your website is never down, never. I feel that if they keep doing the good work that they are doing, it will be difficult to ignore them by anyone who is looking for good hosting!
By Johannas Assidiq Reviewed 03/05/2014
Digital Ocean is an average, budget hosting provider. They will give you quite a few cloud features with a decent tech support and good speeds. It fits your pocket with ease if you are having a very tight budget. They do have to work a lot on some areas but till then , i would mark them as good.
By Rezzy Antoni Reviewed 17/04/2014
If you are looking forward to setting up a simple and basic website I will strongly recommend Digital Ocean for you. I have had a five month experience with them for the similar kind of website and is has been a pleasant experience. The speed is good and the tech support is all right. They do need to mature a bit I can say to handle critical websites though. I am sure they will do so soon!
By Pengco Gonzales Reviewed 23/03/2014
Digital Ocean hosting service is beyond my expectations! I was assured by my friends that with Digital Ocean I won`t have any problems. But two years with them and I can say that i am absolutely happy. Great speeds and almost 100% uptime is what I am getting without burning a huge hole in my pocket. The technical support is just fine. The best part is that their servers are super fast, unbelievably fast. I can say that Digital Ocean is a good host for everybody!
By Abbey Gonzales Reviewed 10/03/2014
Digital Ocean hosting is doing just fine for me. It might not be technically a cloud host but they provide so many cloud features that you never miss out on cloud itself. There services are pretty good. The uptime, which I have monitored for a year now is an impeccable 100%. The speed is fantastic. And not a penny paid uselessly, absolutely worth it. The Digital Ocean is a good host and has a long way to go! Good luck and wishes to the team.
By Putry Asfat Reviewed 26/02/2014
With Digital Ocean, your life changes in 55 seconds flat! I am talking about their Droplets. It actually takes just 55 seconds to get installed and it get going! I have been genuinely impressed with the simplicity and quality of Digital Ocean services. I am seriously considering shifting all my websites to Digital Ocean. They are a puff of fresh air! Really innovative and efficient!
By Fauzia Bascara Reviewed 02/02/2014
Digital Ocean is simple, reliable and transparent. I really like it for these qualities that it stands for. I have been with them for six months and have had sufficient experience to say so. The features are good and all the other criterions like uptime and tech support are just fine. I feel it is the team that is so good and is doing real hard work. I would definitely recommend them!
By Dee Ebol Reviewed 23/01/2014
It is like I am having an unending affair with Digital Ocean. The experience just gets better day by day. They have provided me with so many nice features and services that I need, at lovely pricing. it`s too good!
1. .@digitalocean makes cloud hosting simple. deploy a server in 55 seconds. use my referral link: https://t.co/liq3fodyde--philipjc0x
2. cloudways integrates digitalocean to offer the most affordable cloud #hosting platform http://t.co/yzn2senkr1 @cloudways @digitalocean--AhsanParwez
3. @digitalocean #ssd cloud server #hosting #review http://t.co/wpyv8jnq3c--glennjimmy1
4. @digitalocean #ssd cloud server #hosting #review http://t.co/pzbzbuu1rz--sanashah_G
5. @digitalocean #ssd cloud server #hosting #review http://t.co/8i6igberve--kompservis_net
6. @digitalocean #ssd cloud server #hosting #review http://t.co/ia49ubj8y1--DjGohon
7. review of @digitalocean and its cloud hosting services - http://t.co/qw3tylkjoa #cloud #hosting http://t.co/sjlgedptup--alexivanovs
8. my go-to cloud host @digitalocean is offering a $10 discount on hosting http://t.co/j5lghpyhn5--JolieGodin
9. deploying sparechair with capistrano + @digitalocean. we?re getting close. #startup #devops #hosting #futureofwork--Spare_Chair
10. btw, if you consider hosting your web project at @digitalocean you can earn credit by doing so through my ref link: https://t.co/3hb5x5r5wn--PhilippUlrich
11. we use @heroku and @digitalocean for hosting. very happy with both. don`t know much about their energy sourcing, though. #eventtech--gadgetboy
12. cloudways integrates digitalocean to offer the most affordable cloud #hosting platform http://t.co/2fclas2vyb @cloudways @digitalocean--AhsanParwez
13. .@digitalocean makes cloud hosting simple. deploy a server in 55 seconds. use my referral link: https://t.co/vn4d9rzzsk--jcelestino
14. mejor hosting y vps en la nube con digitalocean http://t.co/ielyrwd14f--mundotech
15. just got a huge aws bill... sorry #aws #amazon i have to leave you for #digitalocean so much more affordable then this $100 hosting bill--Zay_Johnson
16. @yugi5002 ???????????? digitalocean ??? ???????????????????????? set server ?????? ??????? hosting ???????????????? hostneverdie ????????--nuuneoi
17. @josegemar lo más curioso es que me ofrecen hosting pq saben que soy cliente de digitalocean...--semurat
18. .@digitalocean makes cloud hosting simple. deploy and configure a cloud server in 55 seconds. sign up using my link: https://t.co/gacimvmeky--Twahyu
19. .@digitalocean makes cloud hosting simple. deploy and configure a cloud server in 55 seconds. sign up using my link: https://t.co/uhs3l9y6sw--iancrowther