Bluehost Score - 77
Bluehost is a popular web hosting provider, since 2003. After its inception, the company delivers comprehensive tools to many customers around the world. They offer hosting services against spammers, invest in countless open source projects to support the internet to its potential. Their advanced hosting solutions are developed to meet the needs of the customers and fully managed solutions empower customers including tools which are user-friendly and help to save customer’s time and energy. Moreover, companies add on products and resources build an innovative online presence. Their rock solid infrastructure provides power, security, functional and speed to their servers. In-house experts are available 24/7 to resolve customer’s queries quickly.
Description :Address :
By S Ranjan Rai Reviewed 08/09/2016
We are Gorakhpur Times News Network, we would like to share with all customers or probable customers of Blue Host India that if you are thinking of using them as your hosting partner than its a biggest mistake. This is entirely a fake company and all the promises they make on the website that has too many hidden conditions which you come to know after paying them. First they are not a Part of Actual Blue Host .Com they are a separate company bluehost.in so let us make sure that their services are no where near the actual bluehost. Infact they dont have their server ever they are simply a reseller of ``hostgator`` so you are purchasing hostgator server in the name of BlueHost and you are being charged for actual bluehost server. Few months back we had purchased a VPS with them and just after 2 weeks we started facing issues of downtime, when we complained they said you have some issues with your wordpress website go for optimisation and we spent 30k for wordpress optimization and we again faced the same issue. Than they suggested us to change the script and we moved to Joomla and again we faced the same issue, they asked us to optimize joomla as well and we did it but again no luck. Than we though of trying BigRock server `` a shared hosting plan`` and we found website is working absolutely fine. Than we called their support team and asked them to check how smoothly site is running on shared hosting but not on your VPS which is much more costly and have more resources. Just to give it a last check we thought of trying their CloudHosting and we faced issues again than we called and ask them to refund our money we will shift to another server. Their support said first you get all the data transferred to another server and call us back we will delete this account and refund you. After that we purchased a VPS on bigrock and transferred the data their and waited for a week to see wether its working fne or not and we found no issues than we called their support nd ask them to delete the account and refund. They accepted the requested for deletion and asked us to call billing to get the refund back and now see what.... they are saying you cant get refund. ha ha, they asked me to shift another server we spent again on server and shifted tge data and now there wont be any refund. My friends we are starting a campaign on facebook and twitter against this fraud and will be filing case with consumer forum. But before that we want you all to please spread this article t all of your friends so that all those who have ever faced issues with Blue Host india can come together and will raise their voice through Times News Network. We shall be publishing a complete investigative report against BlueHost India tomorrow on our news portal you all may find it useful for your claims against BlueHost India.
Please call us for any support or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Gorakhpur Times Media Network Pvt. Ltd.
By planXdesign Reviewed 10/08/2016
Better customer support. Basically GoDaddy lied to me on several occasions.
By Muthu Kumar Reviewed 26/06/2016
HELP US TO GET OUR DOMAIN BACK
Cheap Domain Registration Company are #bluehost #buydomains @bluehost @buydomains #bluehost reviews #buydomains reviews
They illegal Snatching up Customer`s dot com Domains on holding period and sell the domain for premium price, please never buy premium domain from them guys because it should be hunted from someone like you.
I have registered my domain freshelectron dot com for past 4 years, last year i transfer my Domain ( freshelectron dot com ) to @bluehost , after expiring i trying to re-register my domain for past one month, but @bluehost resistivity put my domain on hold and illegal sold to @BuyDomains on my grace period.
Please help us and share to get back our prestiges freshelectron dot COM .
reach us at freshelectron at gmail dot com
By Samet Chan Reviewed 27/02/2016
bluehost is better than hostinger! Hostinger is ****** slow connection server.
By Nic Reviewed 25/02/2016
My website hosted with bluehost has been down almost every day, sometimes a few times a day. What`s more frustrating is that my webpage takes 30 to 75 seconds to load. It was much better in my first year with them (about 10 seconds - still bad, but manageable). The online chat requires a waiting time of 30 minutes, and sometimes extended for another 30 minutes. I am here to look for alternative...and am extremely surprised to see that it`s uptime is reported as 100%. OMG.
Since they offered a prorated refund, I asked them how much I can get back if I terminate on X day (since I have 2 years out of 3 years of unused value). They replied and said they can only reveal the refund amount when I submit my cancellation. Why so secretive? I am prepared for minimal refund, assuming there would be hidden costs added in. Sigh. Next time, I should just sign up for 1 year and test out the host.
By Jeff Brigman Reviewed 19/02/2016
Pricing is great, but that`s where it all ends. Site loading times are HORRIBLE, and often times out. Without a doubt this is the worst loading times I`ve ever seen on any site. Site goes down on a daily basis, and sometimes a dozen or more times. Typically it will be down for 1-3 hours.
Transferring your site AWAY from them is extremely difficult, they pretty much block you so you have to pay them to do it for you. They suck big time!
By Himanshi Reviewed 08/01/2016
I think bluehost and hostgator are two big players among web hosting companies.. you should also consider bluehost vs hostgator comparison
By dericktham Reviewed 31/12/2015
I am Using Bluehost Hosting and I have no issue from BH, and I?ve been a customer for nearly 4 years. After I?ve been take the few week to reads so many comments in blogger and forum. I can say Bluehost Hosting may be is not the best web hosting
But it is also a good web hosting I?ve been used. You can go to the Bluehost Web hosting to have a visit the more details
By David Reviewed 20/11/2015
I came to the Sitegeek site because I am looking for an alternative to Bluehost. Over the past week and a half, my sites have been down at least six times, and on a couple of those occasions they have been down for at least a couple of hours. So not only have I been unable to work on my sites during those times, but people attempting to visit them get a ``site not found`` error message - not a good way to build a web presence. I`ve also found the site to be painfully slow. Add to that the gauntlet of ads that one must negotiate in order to find anything on their site (when I first set up my site, it took me so long to find my way past all of the screens for purchases of premium themes and other such upgrades that I ultimately gave up and came back to the task later) and a live chat session that gave me incorrect information and was cut short by site maintenance, and I would NEVER, EVER recommend Bluehost to anybody. Avoid the Bluehost blues - look elsewhere.
By Luke Reviewed 12/11/2015
Very slow service -- even with Cloud Pro upgrade. Server goes down several times a week, my web tech says the server delay time is often 3 seconds on my site. Can`t recommend Bluehost for anyone wanting a professional site that delivers consistent speed and reliability.
By Blake Down Reviewed 19/10/2015
Not as much spam from the host trying to sell me useless crap
By Diana Reviewed 17/06/2015
I have been with AwardSpace for a year but their servers are way too slow!! Now that Google has changed their algorithms the speed of a website should be fast and not slow.
Also with AwardSpace, I very often found that I didn`t receive emails sent from my contacts... when I contacted the customer support, all they did is send me an email as a test. Many times I contacted them for the same email problem and not once they did a deeper research to tell me (their client) what exactly was the problem.
Since I`m with Bluehost everything is working fine, so as a client I am very happy with their services!
By Kapil DevSharma Reviewed 15/04/2015
Globally, I was very satisfied with Bluehost.
By gffh Reviewed 07/03/2015
very good service .....
By Moch S Reviewed 28/02/2015
By Harris Reviewed 07/02/2015
Bluehost is included in Top 10 shared web hosting plans for 2015 analyzed by HostingReview360.com. It has 100 GB disk storage, 100 email accounts and unlimited bandwidth which fulfill basic requirements.
By William Reviewed 06/02/2015
Reliable and 5 stars out of 5!
By lordes Reviewed 01/02/2015
I was totally going to go with Bluehost for all my hosting needs for a small business. But after reading the obvious astroturfing by them in the comments section, I will choose someone else. Integrity is more important than most things when you are trusting your data to a company. Any company that needs to resort to parlor tricks for business is probably a scam.
By Walt Reviewed 16/01/2015
Bluehost is awarded as a best shared web hosting provider by LinkedHost. Bluehost has three shared hosting plans which are Starter, Plus and Business Pro. It ensures a high level of security by offering spam protection, daily backups and shared SSL.
By Gilbert Reviewed 15/01/2015
Bluehost has named Mike Olson as CEO at its parent company, Endurance International Group and previous CEO Dan Handy has taken a role of an enterprise-wide mobile initiative within EIG.
By Tomislav Kova?evi? Reviewed 09/01/2015
Good for small private pages, but not for business.
When my site started to grow bigger, got more visits, more problems arrived. It was much slower. Lots of issues and on the end it was hacked. As soon as I changed hosting, attacks stopped.
Your mails could be black listed too.
By Deepika Reviewed 26/12/2014
Bluehost has been awarded as best VPS hosting suppliers for the year 2014 by 10BestSEOHosting. The company provides the most powerful web hosting services globally. The customers can access unlimited hosting space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses and a free domain.
By Thomas Alan Reviewed 26/12/2014
Bluehost is offering 60% discount on 3 shared hosting plans for best Christmas web hosting deals to bring more happiness. They are offering Starter for 42% discount, Plus has 60% discount and Business Pro is 30% off.
BlueHost is also providing a domain name, up to $200 marketing credits and CDN service in the plans. The premium Business Pro plan even includes 1 SSL certificate, domain privacy and 1 dedicated IP.
By Linda I . Reviewed 19/12/2014
Bluehost offers no incentive to retain customers after 7+ years of service. Instead, their practice is to continually & regularly raise fees.
By Deepika Reviewed 15/12/2014
Bluehost India has been launched on 11-Dec-2014. Bluehost is a member of Endurance group. The new launch will meet the needs of Indian customers. The company has also added VPS hosting in India, which will provide a truly custom-manageable solution. The company provides awareness for selecting a reliable service provider.
By Jeremy Reviewed 27/11/2014
BlueHost offered 3 hosting solutions which include Starter, Plus and Business Pro. Company is offering 42% discount on Black Friday.
By Noble S Reviewed 27/11/2014
Bluehost has been listed as the Best Dedicated Server 2014 for their services, server performance, and customer support. Now the company is offering up to 50% discount on its dedicated servers and price starts from $39.99 per month. The company is giving a money back guarantee within a month, it also includes a free domain name into its dedicated server solution.
By Ann Reviewed 10/11/2014
Bluehost has been awarded as best Web Hosting services for WordPress in 2014.
Wordpress is compatible blogging software through which company has provided reliable loading speed performance as well as customer friendly support. Customers can get unlimited space, file transfer, email accounts, domain hosting, free domain registration, and site builders through WordPress.
By Joeyl laker Reviewed 29/10/2014
Bluehost will be raising and donating money to various charities throughout the month of October.
Bluehost is going pink to raise money for breast cancer research. Bluehost has created a new website, Pink.host, exclusively for cancer research institutions and supporting organizations
By Neil Reviewed 17/10/2014
Bluehost, part of Endurance International Group, and a leading provider of cloud-based web hosting and online solutions, announced on 8th-Oct-2014 the launch of Optimized Hosting for WordPress. Built from the ground up on open source technology, the new solution promises WordPress users the convenience and cost-effectiveness of the cloud, with the power and speed of Bluehosts revolutionary VPS platform (Virtual Private Servers).
2. hosting issue with bluehost/ laravel forge regarding redirects via /r/webdev http://t.co/tnk2d2pfti--cacurtisatl
3. i`ve tried them all. if you want the best web #hosting service you need bluehost--JobsGenius
4. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/hu7g0i0aif--BriansWebWorks
5. #dance #nailpolish #longboard write #your own wedding story: bluehost - top rated web hosting provider - free ... http://t.co/y7tz0kkd73--YatesAnjeanette
6. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/jtxpy8h4mr--BriansWebWorks
7. @clairedobinson bluehost is good in hosting sites. in case you need a wordpress dev, you can choose from this list: https://t.co/xgcmwdnn9y--EJohnRod
8. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/60bte5f1yb--InternetDeals4U
9. looking for a great web hosting provider? i trust bluehost http://t.co/rdm5cmqfid why? they are #reliable, #simple to use, and #inexpensive.--iOS_Soundboards
10. @bluehostsupport hey guys... all my accounts under reseller "http://t.co/pdgto1evrv" are very slow, intermittent or down. #hosting--graphicwise
11. looking for a great web hosting provider? i trust bluehost http://t.co/cnxtytf8as why? they are #reliable, #simple to use, and #inexpensive.--APHInternation
12. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/mlafoxyvak--BriansWebWorks
13. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/jkqdsg3p1k--internetinfomed
14. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/e6ysr5ywjl--rolfjoho
15. @classic_centry have you taken a look at bluehost before? we offer a free blogging platform for wordpress on our hosting platform?--bluehost
16. #bluehost 4.95 a month web hosting http://t.co/ruqjoqdgrw--AndroidApps4Us
17. @taylorcontent1 for shared hosting, siteground, liquid web and a small orange (same owner as hostgator + bluehost): http://t.co/epzo3sm16b--HostReviewsIO
18. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/dlnxcdahhf--BriansWebWorks
19. reliable, affordable business web hosting from #bluehost http://t.co/rdm5cmqfid #wordpress--iOS_Soundboards
20. web hosting - asp, php, perl, frontpage, ssh $4.95 http://t.co/jcvnjwacxq - #wordpress #bluehost--4Passive_Income
21. web hosting - asp, php, perl, frontpage, ssh $4.95 http://t.co/ortgrztpy2 - #wordpress #bluehost--AndroidApps4Us
22. hey web devs! what is your preferred hosting service? i`m redoing my portfolio site and i honestly wasn`t too impressed with bluehost.--amberstickel
23. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/ortgrztpy2--AndroidApps4Us
24. @hostgator literally the worst hosting service available next to bluehost - which is owned and managed by the same company. avoid.--BCSNN
25. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/crh3mnwmzf--BriansWebWorks
26. http://t.co/6vhzbwm8jp: 10 web hosting accounts from bluehost giveaway http://ift? http://t.co/vqhhbi1u41 @suresh_p12--suresh_p12
27. 10 web hosting accounts from bluehost giveaway... http://t.co/vfuwjhzgkw--Pixeltw1
28. the web hosting provider i use and recommend for my clients is #bluehost http://t.co/tepyoammi1 have 8 sites using them.--dragonblogger
29. #dance #bestoftheday #curly boyfriend #recipe - converts like craaazy.: bluehost - top rated web hosting provi... http://t.co/arsyts3svb--WynnifredDorit
30. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/cnxtytf8as--APHInternation