Summary: Bluehost achieves 100% uptime last week. The Analysis graph shows that 1038 existing domains were deleted from Bluehost and 519 domains were transferred away from Bluehost. The graph also shows that 919 new domains were registered with Bluehost and 1013 domains were transferred to Bluehost from other web hosts. Based on social media content and conversations, Bluehost has 75% positive user sentiment.
Description :Address :
By Samet Chan Reviewed 27/02/2016
bluehost is better than hostinger! Hostinger is ****** slow connection server.
By Nic Reviewed 25/02/2016
My website hosted with bluehost has been down almost every day, sometimes a few times a day. What`s more frustrating is that my webpage takes 30 to 75 seconds to load. It was much better in my first year with them (about 10 seconds - still bad, but manageable). The online chat requires a waiting time of 30 minutes, and sometimes extended for another 30 minutes. I am here to look for alternative...and am extremely surprised to see that it`s uptime is reported as 100%. OMG.
Since they offered a prorated refund, I asked them how much I can get back if I terminate on X day (since I have 2 years out of 3 years of unused value). They replied and said they can only reveal the refund amount when I submit my cancellation. Why so secretive? I am prepared for minimal refund, assuming there would be hidden costs added in. Sigh. Next time, I should just sign up for 1 year and test out the host.
By Jeff Brigman Reviewed 19/02/2016
Pricing is great, but that`s where it all ends. Site loading times are HORRIBLE, and often times out. Without a doubt this is the worst loading times I`ve ever seen on any site. Site goes down on a daily basis, and sometimes a dozen or more times. Typically it will be down for 1-3 hours.
Transferring your site AWAY from them is extremely difficult, they pretty much block you so you have to pay them to do it for you. They suck big time!
By Himanshi Reviewed 08/01/2016
I think bluehost and hostgator are two big players among web hosting companies.. you should also consider bluehost vs hostgator comparison
By dericktham Reviewed 31/12/2015
I am Using Bluehost Hosting and I have no issue from BH, and I?ve been a customer for nearly 4 years. After I?ve been take the few week to reads so many comments in blogger and forum. I can say Bluehost Hosting may be is not the best web hosting
But it is also a good web hosting I?ve been used. You can go to the Bluehost Web hosting to have a visit the more details
By David Reviewed 20/11/2015
I came to the Sitegeek site because I am looking for an alternative to Bluehost. Over the past week and a half, my sites have been down at least six times, and on a couple of those occasions they have been down for at least a couple of hours. So not only have I been unable to work on my sites during those times, but people attempting to visit them get a ``site not found`` error message - not a good way to build a web presence. I`ve also found the site to be painfully slow. Add to that the gauntlet of ads that one must negotiate in order to find anything on their site (when I first set up my site, it took me so long to find my way past all of the screens for purchases of premium themes and other such upgrades that I ultimately gave up and came back to the task later) and a live chat session that gave me incorrect information and was cut short by site maintenance, and I would NEVER, EVER recommend Bluehost to anybody. Avoid the Bluehost blues - look elsewhere.
By Luke Reviewed 12/11/2015
Very slow service -- even with Cloud Pro upgrade. Server goes down several times a week, my web tech says the server delay time is often 3 seconds on my site. Can`t recommend Bluehost for anyone wanting a professional site that delivers consistent speed and reliability.
By Blake Down Reviewed 19/10/2015
Not as much spam from the host trying to sell me useless crap
By Diana Reviewed 17/06/2015
I have been with AwardSpace for a year but their servers are way too slow!! Now that Google has changed their algorithms the speed of a website should be fast and not slow.
Also with AwardSpace, I very often found that I didn`t receive emails sent from my contacts... when I contacted the customer support, all they did is send me an email as a test. Many times I contacted them for the same email problem and not once they did a deeper research to tell me (their client) what exactly was the problem.
Since I`m with Bluehost everything is working fine, so as a client I am very happy with their services!
By Kapil DevSharma Reviewed 15/04/2015
Globally, I was very satisfied with Bluehost.
By gffh Reviewed 07/03/2015
very good service .....
By Moch S Reviewed 28/02/2015
By Harris Reviewed 07/02/2015
Bluehost is included in Top 10 shared web hosting plans for 2015 analyzed by HostingReview360.com. It has 100 GB disk storage, 100 email accounts and unlimited bandwidth which fulfill basic requirements.
By William Reviewed 06/02/2015
Reliable and 5 stars out of 5!
By lordes Reviewed 01/02/2015
I was totally going to go with Bluehost for all my hosting needs for a small business. But after reading the obvious astroturfing by them in the comments section, I will choose someone else. Integrity is more important than most things when you are trusting your data to a company. Any company that needs to resort to parlor tricks for business is probably a scam.
By Walt Reviewed 16/01/2015
Bluehost is awarded as a best shared web hosting provider by LinkedHost. Bluehost has three shared hosting plans which are Starter, Plus and Business Pro. It ensures a high level of security by offering spam protection, daily backups and shared SSL.
By Gilbert Reviewed 15/01/2015
Bluehost has named Mike Olson as CEO at its parent company, Endurance International Group and previous CEO Dan Handy has taken a role of an enterprise-wide mobile initiative within EIG.
By Tomislav Kova?evi? Reviewed 09/01/2015
Good for small private pages, but not for business.
When my site started to grow bigger, got more visits, more problems arrived. It was much slower. Lots of issues and on the end it was hacked. As soon as I changed hosting, attacks stopped.
Your mails could be black listed too.
By Deepika Reviewed 26/12/2014
Bluehost has been awarded as best VPS hosting suppliers for the year 2014 by 10BestSEOHosting. The company provides the most powerful web hosting services globally. The customers can access unlimited hosting space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses and a free domain.
By Thomas Alan Reviewed 26/12/2014
Bluehost is offering 60% discount on 3 shared hosting plans for best Christmas web hosting deals to bring more happiness. They are offering Starter for 42% discount, Plus has 60% discount and Business Pro is 30% off.
BlueHost is also providing a domain name, up to $200 marketing credits and CDN service in the plans. The premium Business Pro plan even includes 1 SSL certificate, domain privacy and 1 dedicated IP.
By Linda I . Reviewed 19/12/2014
Bluehost offers no incentive to retain customers after 7+ years of service. Instead, their practice is to continually & regularly raise fees.
By Deepika Reviewed 15/12/2014
Bluehost India has been launched on 11-Dec-2014. Bluehost is a member of Endurance group. The new launch will meet the needs of Indian customers. The company has also added VPS hosting in India, which will provide a truly custom-manageable solution. The company provides awareness for selecting a reliable service provider.
By Jeremy Reviewed 27/11/2014
BlueHost offered 3 hosting solutions which include Starter, Plus and Business Pro. Company is offering 42% discount on Black Friday.
By Noble S Reviewed 27/11/2014
Bluehost has been listed as the Best Dedicated Server 2014 for their services, server performance, and customer support. Now the company is offering up to 50% discount on its dedicated servers and price starts from $39.99 per month. The company is giving a money back guarantee within a month, it also includes a free domain name into its dedicated server solution.
By Ann Reviewed 10/11/2014
Bluehost has been awarded as best Web Hosting services for WordPress in 2014.
Wordpress is compatible blogging software through which company has provided reliable loading speed performance as well as customer friendly support. Customers can get unlimited space, file transfer, email accounts, domain hosting, free domain registration, and site builders through WordPress.
By Joeyl laker Reviewed 29/10/2014
Bluehost will be raising and donating money to various charities throughout the month of October.
Bluehost is going pink to raise money for breast cancer research. Bluehost has created a new website, Pink.host, exclusively for cancer research institutions and supporting organizations
By Neil Reviewed 17/10/2014
Bluehost, part of Endurance International Group, and a leading provider of cloud-based web hosting and online solutions, announced on 8th-Oct-2014 the launch of Optimized Hosting for WordPress. Built from the ground up on open source technology, the new solution promises WordPress users the convenience and cost-effectiveness of the cloud, with the power and speed of Bluehosts revolutionary VPS platform (Virtual Private Servers).
By Ana Reviewed 02/10/2014
BlueHost one of the oldest web hosting company ranked as the Best ASP.NET hosting company of 2014 by a popular review website Best Cheap Hosting USA. The company offers the most powerful web hosting services, and users worldwide can expect unlimited hosting space, bandwidth, domains, email addresses, and a free domain forever.
By Sean Reviewed 29/09/2014
BlueHost one of the oldest web hosting company ranked as the Best VPS Hosting Supplier by Best Cheap Hosting USA, a popular review website.
Bluehost is very famous for two primary hosting plans (low cost shared hosting and reseller hosting), plus domain registrations. It was established in 1996 in Provo, Utah. It is one of the oldest web hosting companies in operation today and is offering an all-inclusive shared web hosting package at a basic price of $3.95 per month.
By Philip Reviewed 29/09/2014
The company also offers BoxTrapper available in your Control Panel. Before the message is delivered to you, the sender gets automatic generated message and once he confirms that, his mailing address is added to whitelist. This is a onetime process per email. You would be receiving only the legitimate messages from those, who are in your whitelist. Rest undelivered mails you can check in unconfirmed messages, or you can whitelist any of the mailing id, so that it doesn't get stop at that level, examples mails from bank or PayPal.
2. hosting issue with bluehost/ laravel forge regarding redirects via /r/webdev http://t.co/tnk2d2pfti--cacurtisatl
3. i`ve tried them all. if you want the best web #hosting service you need bluehost--JobsGenius
4. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/hu7g0i0aif--BriansWebWorks
5. #dance #nailpolish #longboard write #your own wedding story: bluehost - top rated web hosting provider - free ... http://t.co/y7tz0kkd73--YatesAnjeanette
6. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/jtxpy8h4mr--BriansWebWorks
7. @clairedobinson bluehost is good in hosting sites. in case you need a wordpress dev, you can choose from this list: https://t.co/xgcmwdnn9y--EJohnRod
8. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/60bte5f1yb--InternetDeals4U
9. looking for a great web hosting provider? i trust bluehost http://t.co/rdm5cmqfid why? they are #reliable, #simple to use, and #inexpensive.--iOS_Soundboards
10. @bluehostsupport hey guys... all my accounts under reseller "http://t.co/pdgto1evrv" are very slow, intermittent or down. #hosting--graphicwise
11. looking for a great web hosting provider? i trust bluehost http://t.co/cnxtytf8as why? they are #reliable, #simple to use, and #inexpensive.--APHInternation
12. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/mlafoxyvak--BriansWebWorks
13. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/jkqdsg3p1k--internetinfomed
14. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/e6ysr5ywjl--rolfjoho
15. @classic_centry have you taken a look at bluehost before? we offer a free blogging platform for wordpress on our hosting platform?--bluehost
16. #bluehost 4.95 a month web hosting http://t.co/ruqjoqdgrw--AndroidApps4Us
17. @taylorcontent1 for shared hosting, siteground, liquid web and a small orange (same owner as hostgator + bluehost): http://t.co/epzo3sm16b--HostReviewsIO
18. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/dlnxcdahhf--BriansWebWorks
19. reliable, affordable business web hosting from #bluehost http://t.co/rdm5cmqfid #wordpress--iOS_Soundboards
20. web hosting - asp, php, perl, frontpage, ssh $4.95 http://t.co/jcvnjwacxq - #wordpress #bluehost--4Passive_Income
21. web hosting - asp, php, perl, frontpage, ssh $4.95 http://t.co/ortgrztpy2 - #wordpress #bluehost--AndroidApps4Us
22. hey web devs! what is your preferred hosting service? i`m redoing my portfolio site and i honestly wasn`t too impressed with bluehost.--amberstickel
23. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/ortgrztpy2--AndroidApps4Us
24. @hostgator literally the worst hosting service available next to bluehost - which is owned and managed by the same company. avoid.--BCSNN
25. inmotion, lunarpages hosting and bluehost now rewarded by best chea http://t.co/mrkzfztjnr #bluehost #prweb http://t.co/crh3mnwmzf--BriansWebWorks
26. http://t.co/6vhzbwm8jp: 10 web hosting accounts from bluehost giveaway http://ift… http://t.co/vqhhbi1u41 @suresh_p12--suresh_p12
27. 10 web hosting accounts from bluehost giveaway... http://t.co/vfuwjhzgkw--Pixeltw1
28. the web hosting provider i use and recommend for my clients is #bluehost http://t.co/tepyoammi1 have 8 sites using them.--dragonblogger
29. #dance #bestoftheday #curly boyfriend #recipe - converts like craaazy.: bluehost - top rated web hosting provi... http://t.co/arsyts3svb--WynnifredDorit
30. bluehost - best web hosting company for wordpress http://t.co/cnxtytf8as--APHInternation
Bluehost web hosting company is owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the largest web hosting company and has hosted more than 1.9 million domains with its sister companies. In 2009, it has introduced a new feature to its customers – CPU throttling. CPU throttling is simply a process of reducing CPU usage of a user whenever particular user is pulling “too much” server resources at a time. At that specific time, BlueHost would drastically reduce client sites` CPU usage significantly.
Bluehost has achieved 100% uptime last week. 68 existing domains were deleted, 256 domains were transferred away, 1011 new domains were registered with Bluehost and 640 domains were transferred to Bluehost from other web hosts. As per social media content and conversations, Bluehost has 86.21% positive user response.
Bluehost offers lots of discounts. Bluehost has 3 different plans to fulfill its customer needs that is Starter, Plus and Business Pro. Bluehost has plans for Starter to Professional. Earlier Bluehost offer only a single plan so that customers had no option but to buy the unlimited domain plan, but now customers have a choice to choose a plan as per their preference. It offers the facility of unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited hosting space with 30 days money back guarantee too.
Bluehost provides you a cPanel that manage your web hosting services, that is industry standard. Recently Bluehost has added few new features to its control panel and make it easier to use too. By using cpanel you can manage and create databases and can also take backups. You can create email IDs on your domain names.
Customer Support is basically a backbone of any web hosting services. Bluehost provides many ways to connect with the right person who is able to resolve your problem. You can get technical support over - the Phone, Chat with a Sales/Support Guy, Generate a Trouble Ticket, Use social networks like Twitter to reach Bluehost, Help yourself by reading the knowledge bank and can Join Bluehost Community. These 6 ways help you to get your query resolved. The response time of support team is also good.
Bluehost.com offers excellent customer support. It has good Hosting Performance; its cPanel is easy to use, anytime money back guarantee, search engine submission and many more.
The cons of Bluehost.com are - site transfer is paid service and it does not support for ASP.NET/Windows OS.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Bluehost.com offers the facility of 30 days money back guarantee. If you cancel your BlueHost account within 30 days then you will get a full refund. BlueHost money-back guarantee is applicable to its all hosting plans, but not for most add-on products like domains.
Bluehost hosting is really good Web Hosting Company. And you are protected with 30 days full money back guarantee too. If you want to host multiple websites in a single hosting account then it is the best one for you. Its pricing is also competitive. Technical support is very important for any hosting company & it provides an excellent technical support. It provides lots of discounts and offers. It has easy to access cPanel with lots of features. It offers different plans from which you can choose an option that is best for you. So, all total Bluehost company is a good company and worth to spend your bucks on it.