Hosted Sites 129082
Summary: Arvixe achieves 99.9% uptime last week. The Analysis graph shows that 10 existing domains were deleted from Arvixe and 254 domains were transferred away from Arvixe. The graph also shows that 86 new domains were registered with Arvixe and 17 domains were transferred to Arvixe from other web hosts. Based on social media content and conversations, Arvixe has 84.42% positive user sentiment.
Description : Founded in San Luis Obispo, CA, Arvixe is a privately held limited liability corporation built on a basis of solid ground work and planned growth. Since 2003, Arvixe has been hosting thousands of personal, small business and enterprise websites on a global level. In 2005 and 2007, Arvixe received several awards from HostReview for being a top 10 faAddress : 7031 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 150
By Arjun Dhar Reviewed 31/08/2015
Arvixe is really bad. We jumped for our Java clients and their Tomcat (java) based shared hosting. I understand the limitations of shared hosting but they were terrible in handling issues. The hosting itself was ok but the Customer Support is a REAL REAL let down. And in shared hosting you would find Apache configurations randomly blown away and then Support telling you "please heck the site and any changes you made" type replies. Very frustrating.
By Kat Ashton Reviewed 16/08/2015
I was with another hosting service before Arvixe and was completely blown away by them going above and beyond to help me and my business. They have gone out of their way since I first signed up and have been with them now over 3 months. I could not be happier than I am currently. Thank you Arvixe for being amazing!!
By MsV Reviewed 12/08/2015
This is the WORST webhost ever. I was with them for a week before I signed up with another host because my site was offline all the time. Their customer service does nothing, the company doesn`t care. I couldn`t migrate my site because it was down. I had to tweet the CEO to get my site back. Down all the time, site taken hostage = terrible company and webhosts
By joh cash Reviewed 06/08/2015
Site is intermittently up and down all day for days. Customer service reads off a script and does not help. Promises of this will be fixed shortly lasts for days. Feeling like all the positive reviews are fake.
By Mudassar Islam Reviewed 26/07/2015
unlimited everything + free domain and only 4/mo without sale
By Sunshine Compua Reviewed 12/07/2015
DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY AND HEIR FALSE REVIEWS : Your site will get hacked every single week because these ****** cant keep a server up for 5 minutes. Been through 6 server transfers in 1 year and 2 weeks later the same thing happens over and over again. Their support is a joke, their staff is a joke. You need to work on your site, you cant because the site keeps timing out because of their crappy service.
This is every single week! This one has been going on for the past 2 weeks!
By Leslie H Reviewed 06/07/2015
I use to be with Hostmonster but I found that I had little to no help from them and what they wanted for a renewal was just not worth it. So I started doing some researching and found that Arvixe was everything I needed and MORE. The Representatives from Arvixe have always been very helpful to me and have always answered all my questions. They have resolved issues quickly and always so friendly.
I would definately recommend Arvixe to all my Friends and anyone who would ask me about Hosting sites!!!!
By Jeremiah Taperla Cinco Reviewed 03/07/2015
For 1 week of searching what is the best hosting site and I found Arvixe nonetheless Incredible! Because when i get speedy response once i have to have aid from tech support team.
I never regret why I choose Arvixe, it?s a hassle FREE! On top of that they`re pretty fast at getting things resolved. Their sales staff is also fast and helped me when I wanted to upgrade an account, they figured out my credit for money paid on an existing plan, and I was in action in about five minutes. Not only does Arvixe offer an amazing product and software, but they offer it at the best price on the market. 10/10 would recommend this to a friend.
By ordersupport Reviewed 05/06/2015
Down again because these people have nothing to do but down systems left and right. They once again made changes without telling anyone. They updated PHP files and screwed up our entire forms contact system. Its been now 30 minutes on their WORTHLESS support site and they are supposidely working on it. Reality is that they are sitting around doing nothing!
By DylanBrucki Reviewed 02/06/2015
I have nothing but great reviews for Arvixe. I have had run into no problems and have been a user for six months now. Not only does Arvixe offer an amazing product, but they offer it at the best price on the market. 10/10 would recommend this to a friend.
By Gina Reviewed 01/06/2015
After researching host providers for my website for a few weeks, I have been pleased with Arvixe. My only complaint would be that their Ticket Support doesn`t keep up with the progression of the troubleshooting when the shift changes and I receive emails from different technicians offering out of date advice, which causes confusion. While I have only been with them for about two months, there is really no solid feedback I can provide at this time...perhaps in a year, I could weigh in with something more useful for those who are shopping for a web host provider.
By Arvixe sucks Reviewed 27/05/2015
Another day and the site is still down. They are extremely slow to respond to any problems. There so called 99.9% uptime is more like 99.9% downtime. This is what they`re QA department writes "I see that QA department have already rejected the transfer of your account for a 6th time, I can not over ride that decision. I have alerted server management to the issues that are ongoing and they have taken some measures to resolve." They deliberately put us on a dead server" Time to call in the attorney general`s office.
By arivxedown Reviewed 25/05/2015
Day 2 and they still havent fixed my problem with my SSL certificate. After psending 2 hours on their worthless online chat, you get some Indian from the other side of the world that doesnt understand one word of english. thats who your going to get when you contact their worthless support. These idiots were supposed to install my ssl and a dedicated IP. Paid for it more than 1 month ago and found out they never installed it because their server mysteroiusly ran out of IP address for the dedicated IP. After being given the round around the entire day. these idiots emial us saying the problem was resolved. Go back and guess what the problem still wasnt resolved. they made matters worse. Mysteroiusly they couldnt find the dedicated IP address on our billing account when we printed it out and emailed to this people. THEY ARE GIVING US THE COMPLETE RUN AROUND EVERY SINGLE TIME. We are going to take our accounts to another provider and start filing chargebacks with our credit card company against these imbasiles.
By Sunshine Compua Reviewed 24/05/2015
DONT BELIEVE ALL THE REVIEWS ABOUT ARVIXE.COM. Every single time there`s a problem with Arvixe.com once one problem is resolved another one happens. These people certainly dont know what they are doing. They moved our site and we paid for an SSL after hours upon hours of listening to their lies, they kept on lying to us saying nothings wrong. We had to find out ourselves and tell these so called "experts in hosting" what the problem was. You tell them what the problem is and they have to looking in 50 different directions. These people being a new defiinition to the word incopitent. Every single time there`s a load issue with their servers. we`ve been moved about 8 times in the past 2 years. Now enough is enough we are no longer renewing with this company Arivxe.com is a complete nightmare. No support, long hours on hold only to be hung up on!
By Md. Masud Parvage Reviewed 18/05/2015
After a long research I choose arvixe as my host. I am really very satisfied to become an arvixe user. I think the most admirable part of arvixe is their customer "Support". I faced difficulties couple of time regarding some technical issues, but every time they solved my problem without any delay. Also the site up time is really fine which is they promised.
By Sari Reviewed 15/05/2015
I am Arvixe VPS customer for more than 2 years. Based on my experience, I will say Arvixe is good as long as you don`t want any tech support. In my case asking tech support to reboot the server resulted in more than 5 hours of down time. Conclusion: Arvixe VPS hosting is not worth the money you spent in terms of reliability and down time in concerned.
By jon Reviewed 14/05/2015
It was a simple setup and transition, and the call center took care of my issue easily. They pay for 1 domain as long as you host with them. They offer a great package for the price. They don`t harass you like GoDaddy does, with a million emails and phone calls, trying to sell you more shit. The tools aren`t over bloated, and they greeted me with an email asking if I needed anything, after which the left me alone. As someone who does most of his own troubleshooting and learning, I like a non-intrusive service. I am sure they have much to offer if it is needed, but I can`t comment on what I haven`t used.
By Damien Reviewed 13/05/2015
I`ve been using Arvixe for over 2 years and never had a major issues. Support has always been very helpful and understanding especially at the start when I didn`t have a clue what I was doing. Pricing is fair compared to other hosting providers. The free CloudFlare cache addon is a huge plus for any websites with a large amount of graphic content. It really does make a significant increase in page load times.
By Mike Devenney Reviewed 13/05/2015
$1/month asp.net Lite hosting, .NET developer friendly. GREAT SUPPORT!
By John Bailey Reviewed 10/05/2015
Happy customer for 2+ years
By Alex Barroso Reviewed 07/05/2015
I`ve more than five years with Arvixe and I´ve no doubt continue for another five years more. :)
By Matthew Dalli Reviewed 19/04/2015
Out of the 3 domain and hosting services that I`ve tried, Arvixe blows the others out of the water. 100% Satisfied with their great customer service! :D
By Mahamud Reviewed 13/04/2015
I am really satisfied with "Arvixe" web hosting and I can recommend to others also.
By Tc930 Reviewed 05/04/2015
Arvixe is the best! They handle the web hosting for my business. I had specific needs for my site which caused me to have some questions and concerns. The customer service team was there for me to address the issues I had. Transferring my domain and registration was simple too. I am really pleased with the service and have them set up on auto renewal - which is convenient too. Highly recommended!.
By Haki Reviewed 05/04/2015
Keep up the good work guys! I am really satisfied with "Arvixe" web hosting and I can recommend to others who are thinking about to buy web hosting.
By Twain Reviewed 03/04/2015
Arvixe is a great hosting company , been using them for 2 years kudos to them
By Hugh Reviewed 03/04/2015
Arvixe made transferring my reseller account to them effortless. Their support has been quick to respond and very professional.
By Chris S Reviewed 02/04/2015
I would highly recommend Arvixe web hosting services for asp.net hosting. I am able to quickly develop and deploy right to the site with very little fuss. The sites are fast, and I have never had a complaint from any of my customers once I set up their site.
By Christian Dwi Wijaya Reviewed 29/03/2015
By Mike Hankey Reviewed 21/03/2015
I would highly recommend Arvixe web hosting services. I switched to Arvixe from another service about 2-1/2 years ago and the few problems I`ve had were quickly taken care of by their support staff.
I give them a big thumbs up!
1. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/xuualp1s4k--virtualhostguru
2. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/jkqdsg3p1k--internetinfomed
3. affordable web hosting plans: justhost, bluehost and arvixe are extremely beneficial through best possible low... http://t.co/e6ysr5ywjl--rolfjoho
4. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/0rn3kkfums--hosting_green
5. 2days for my hosting rentage to end with arvixe. @arvice thanks and enough is enough with you. emmanuel to my rescue! ipage things. :)--Samuelkermis
6. web friends: use @arvixe for your hosting if you love internal server errors and insanely consistent 5-10 minute periods of downtime.--pitz2
7. #arvixe 20% off the 1st invoice of any hosting package use code get20offnow - http://t.co/kyhilhd8bb review http://t.co/k8osb7dsrj--hostwise
8. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/pipcij1wt4--HostVirtually
9. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/ac5b0c8yhj--MyHostNews
10. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/wb1e0uzzmt--HostDiscussion
11. arvixe is named as best #asp.net hosting 2014 by http://t.co/33zgbbf5gv - http://t.co/vtuhziucqz http://t.co/styq6xsdzx--Epricity
12. arvixe review * web hosting http://t.co/sdfuc1gicg via @wordpressdotcom--TopListSEO4ever
13. 1 cent / 2 kuru?a arvixe`i bir ay deneyin!: forum: hosting kampanyalar? konuyu ba?latan: burakreis yaz?l?? tar... http://t.co/v3d7yrjbnr--weblordnet
14. free domain name + 20% lifetime savings! @arvixe limited time special #hosting offer - use coupon twit20 http://t.co/ey9bmizjv3--webhostingalert
15. online gaming script web hosting http://t.co/twjoc5jbmu coupons/review http://t.co/b5nyzbf1g7 #arvixe--SujaS9
16. auction software web hosting http://t.co/v4dqblx5zg coupons/review http://t.co/r5oyhu8ajn #arvixe--hostsmart
17. arvixe is named as best #asp.net hosting by http://t.co/wz72ymtvrs - http://t.co/8hqu591y6g http://t.co/wdye5av0gz--Epricity
18. #tips #webhosting arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan -... http://t.co/le7lrxaa6z #instantfollowback whtips--WebHosting26
19. #tips #webhosting arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan - it... http://t.co/dc1049lphw #instantfollowback whtips--WebHosting26
20. new #vps hosting plans released by los angeles-based @arvixe http://t.co/y4fbly4wlw #hosting--HostingJournal
21. free domain name + 20% lifetime savings! @arvixe limited time special #hosting offer - use coupon twit20 http://t.co/ou7v7kzl8b--windows_host
22. arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan - http://t.co/gxig0ivi7z (press release) http://t.co/1ocjesl9jy--WebHostingview3
23. arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan: arvixe has just announced the release of their... http://t.co/8xiduemkmn--Marwan_Hamdy
24. arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan: http://t.co/aotoh5klq2--hostreview
25. arvixe web hosting announces release of new vpsclass lite plan - marketwired (press release) http://t.co/uzqemnekfj--WebHostingview3
26. #arvixe get 20% off for life + free domain for life - http://t.co/te34ivrrs8 coupons/review http://t.co/aa1ovgxpob #web hosting--jainsudhir
27. get #hosting for as low as $3.20/mo with @arvixe. use coupon twit20 for lifetime savings & a free domain name! http://t.co/aat6p45yid--cpanelguru
28. @arvixe hosting i guess if you don`t show up in person to cancel an account they won`t do it and will still bill you for it!--HiloFred
29. @arvixe @arvixesupport @arvixe_hosting elk #server #down again and again. and you were doing so good... what gives?--N3rDyNikki
30. #arvixe get 20% off for life + free domain for life - http://t.co/irdesxsopc coupons/review http://t.co/b5nyzbf1g7 #web hosting--SujaS9