Question : How do I Configure automatic renewal for my domain?--Youness la
Answer : For greater convenience, you can configure your domains for automatic renewal. When automatic renewal is enabled, A2 Hosting automatically sends you a renewal invoice ten days before the domain expires. This provides you with enough time to complete the renewal process before domain expiration.
To configure automatic renewal for a domain, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Customer Portal.
2. On the menu bar, click Domains, and then click My Domains:
3. Locate the domain you want to configure, and then click Manage Domain:
4. Click Auto Renew:
5. The renewal status appears:
6. To enable automatic renewal for the domain, click Enable Auto Renew.